T&S Engineering has obtained a score of 79/100 on the gender equality index.
This indicator, launched in 2018, was created to put an end to inequalities between women and men in the professional world with a minimum score expected by the French authority of 75/100.
It is based on 5 key indicators:
- The pay gap between men and women in the company.
- The distribution difference of the individual salary increases.
- The difference in the promotion split
- The number of employees increased upon return from maternity leave.
- Gender parity among the 10 highest salaries.
The ratings obtained by the other legal entities of T&S Group in France will be published during the year 2020.